Monday 27 June 2016

PREPARE TO BE WISE MAN IN THE FUTURE

well since i learn how to develope my self as  wise man (read shit man) i have been join with older guys who are already married in my local area.

i talked to much wait not talk useless thing, i talked every thing what i need to learn in the future as man will married beautifull girl and also become father of my son of course hope who is the lucky girls (trying to convince my partners)

well all i ask is about !
  1. How can you convince your wife that you are the best man to married !
  2. How you can get married with your current partners, is it hard to gather and save money a lot or it's become easy, HOW YOU CAN DO THAT !
  3. What feel it's look like became husband and also father is it Fun or boring sometime !
well as long as i met old guy who already married trying open conversation with those issue from A-Z spend more time with coffe and anything can eat lah.

since i talked that issue for long time i don't know why my self more prefer for to have daughter than son cause there is quote

Yes I am a princess my father is the king of kings


my heart become melt when see beautifull girl playing around oh ya i don't have sister all brother i had, so it make fell warm. This foto taken by me with multi time to get get best view then i got this, TARA !



Her name is Irene Boru Nainggolan, she is cute as child and you know who is that guy ? of course me (Fuck LOL) ah seems legit if my future have beautifull daughter like irene but the first thing to do what i do is LOOKING FOR MOTHER  TO MY DAUGHTER IN FUTURE (nyari mamaknya anak perempuan ku)


note: my native langunge is not english so you better keep if there is something wrong






No comments:

Post a Comment