Thursday 17 March 2016

I'm 24 Being Suck Now & What Should I Do !

well during coding i search by random, open facebook, googling, etc then i found this article 

Is It Too Late?I am 24-years-old and feel like a complete failure who has wasted many, many years. What can I do to quickly get myself back on track?


it's like slap me after read answer from user in quora, i feel like what he asked in that forum.
  • No Motivation
  • No Goal
  • Being Flat
  • Hopeless
  • Full of Pain

i feel like lost after read all. but my mind give tolerance why this shit happen, and why no luck, even at this age i have no girlfriend ? oh poor me, i don't know why i blog my feeling now or just trying to pour all emotions in this blog.

My Current Job now is Web Developer create website honestly i'm not enjoy to much this job  but i will keep it till 2 years in this field, as indonesian i have some responsibility abpout my family but will not publish in here, i need something more than money i mean yes money can give comforts even fully of stressed i believe that theology.

Next month i will resign from  company but don't know how to start where should go, but i will give limitation time to find out where my soul / my passion should lead me, do i regret to take decision without new job ? first answer is yes but as long as i have hand and foot and brain to think i can go through this situation.

now after read this i feel like warm, feel free little bite lah. now my life begin in jakarta, i dont know will stay in IT or move to another department ?

hope this year all become easy for me, new job and will meet my future wife lah cause it's to hard with this age without girl friend. duh i too much (lebay) to write all shit in my mind in this blog, ah why i need Lord in this time, hey reader i hope you are doing great now, 



No comments:

Post a Comment